Intensive clown training
Professional training for stage artists and persons in professions with an intensive contact with people. In this intensive training you will explore your own and individual involuntary humour and strengthen your perception of others. Your learn to appear spontaneously and concentrated at the stage, you will train improvisation and play with others and discover the art of clowning.
- Level: Professional training for stage artists, persons in professions with an intensive contact with people and clown amators. Experience in clowning is not necessary
- Prerequisites: motivation for an intensive training and for exploring yourself
- Program: Relaxation and movement exercises, getting to know your clown, practising contact with the public, learning awareness of others and playing together, understanding the rules of humour, developing the sense of rhythm.
- Every training day begins with a relaxation and games or movement exercises. After the warming-up we will work around the day’s topic.
1. day: naivety, the involuntary humour in each of us
2. day: the body and the emotions, the own clown personality
3. Day: the rhythm and play together, the contact with the public, structure in an improvisation
Duration: 17 h in 3 days
Times: Friday and Saturday 10-17, Sunday 10-16 (with 1 hour lunch break)
Location: ETI Acting school, Rungestraße 20, 10179 Berlin
Price: 220 € (20 € reduction for students, unemployed & professional artists)