Intensive clown training
for stage artists and amateurs with previous stage experience
Registration still possible
In this intensive training you will explore your own and individual involuntary humour and strengthen your perception of others. Your learn to appear spontaneously and concentrated at the stage, you will train improvisation and play with others and discover the art of clowning.
- Level: stage artists and amateurs with stage experience, experience in clowning is not necessary
- Prerequisites: motivation for an intensive training and for exploring yourself, stage experience in theatre, circus or danse field
- Program: Relaxation and movement exercises, getting to know your clown, practising contact with the public, learning awareness of others and playing together, understanding the rules of humour, developing the sense of rhythm
Every training day begins with a relaxation and games or movement exercises. After the warming-up we will work around the day’s topic.
1. day: naivety, the involuntary humour in each of us
2. day: the body and the emotions, the own clown personality
3. Day: the rhythm and the contact with the public
4. Day: structure in an improvisation/number, play together
Duration: 20 h in 4 days
Times: 9.30-15.30 (with 1 h lunch break)
Ahornstraße 24, 12163 Berlin Steglitz (U9 Schlosstr. S1 Rathaus Steglitz)
Price: 350 € (320 € for students, unemployed & retired people with justification)